PiPA has called for performing arts organisations and the government to consider the medium term needs and risks posed to parents and carers in the sector’s workforce in light of the Coronavirus pandemic. See below our dedicated resources, updates and for further guidance on where to find support.
- Financial Aid (Non-Government) for Performing Arts Professionals
- Help and Support for Performing Arts Professionals
- Home Working Guidance
- Reduced Working Guidance
- Supporting Parents And Carers Through Furlough
- Working From Home With Children
NEWS AND UPDATES
- Parenting Under Covid-19
- Performing Arts organisations’ rapid response to supporting its workforce and communities
- PiPA calls for support for parents and carers in performing arts in light of Coronavirus pandemic
The NHS provide public information about the virus and the latest advice on how to protect yourself. You can also read more about the government’s response to the ongoing crisis, including eligibility for statutory support here.