PiPA is grateful for the valued support from the following charities and organisations.
- Actors' Children's Trust: Financial support for actors who are parents.
- Actors' Benevolent Fund: Support for actors and stage managers due to illness, injury or old age.
- Artsadmin: Offering a unique and free one-to-one advice service to UK-based artists working in contemporary performance, at any stage of their career, now digitally/ by phone.
- Arts Council England: Emergency financial support for artists, creative practitioners and freelancers.
- Artsmind: Supporting performers and creative practitioners in need.
- Dance Professionals Fund: Financial support for dance professionals during hardship.
- Directors Charitable Foundation: Welfare Fund for directors in severe financial difficulties.
- UK Government advice:
Self-employed income support scheme
Guidance for unpaid carers
- Help Musicians: An independent UK charity for professional musicians of all genres.
- Incorporated Society of Musicians: The UK's professional body for musicians.
- Mental Health Foundation: Guidance on looking after your mental health during the outbreak.
- Stage Management Association: Buddy scheme to connect isolated theatre workers
- The Royal Theatrical Fund: Support for people of all ages who have worked in the entertainment industry and are in need as a result of illness, accident or old age.
- Theatre helpline: UK Theatre and Society of London Theatre (SOLT) Theatre Helpline is a free 24-hour phone and email service supporting theatre professionals with any issue affecting their health and wellbeing. It is open to anyone working in theatre, whether in-house or freelance. Call 0800 915 4617 or email email@example.com
- Theatre Support: Centralised information from leading theatrical charities with information about accessing support.
Further Industry Guidance:
- Equity Coronavirus briefing: financial support.
- Bectu Advice for Members.
- Musicians Union Latest news and advice for members.
- SOLT Updates and guidance for members.
- UK Theatre Coronavirus information from UK Theatre News.
- Government Guidance Covid-19 Support for businesses.
- Furloughed workers to receive full parental leave entitlement
- Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme
- National Cyber Security Centre Make sure your organisation is prepared for an increase in home working, and advice on spotting coronavirus (COVID-19) scam emails.
- Arts Council England: Emergency measures and funding
- Arts Council Wales: Information and funding support
- Creative Scotland coronavirus updates, information and support
- Scottish Government Coronavirus help page
- Scottish Government Coronavirus advice for unpaid carers
- SCVO Third Sector Resilience Fund
- Independent Arts Projects: advice and support for Arts workers
- PiPA Scotland dedicated Facebook page for performing arts practitioners and organisations in Scotland
- Carers UK Advice for Carers in Scotland
Family Friendly Resources:
- Work+Family remote working webinar
- Working Families Coronavirus FAQ's
- Gingerbread Coronavirus advice for single parents
- Pregnant Then Screwed Covid-19 helpline for pregnant women and parents
- What's Going On? English Touring Theatre have created a short video for kids (and adults!) featuring Stephen Mangan and Daisy Haggard explaining simply why we have to stay inside
- Carers UK Coronavirus help and advice for carers
- Mencap Coronavirus advice and resources for parents and carers of those with learning disabilities.
- Scope Coronavirus advice for carers who live in a seperate household to those they care for.