How To Apply
1. Please email a copy of your CV and a Supporting Statement to firstname.lastname@example.org
In your Supporting Statement, please tell us:
Supporting statements can be submitted in the following formats:
- Written – should be no more than 2 pages
- Video – no longer than 5 minutes, unless longer is needed to meet your access needs. We welcome application videos in BSL
- Audio – no longer than 5 minutes, unless longer is needed to meet your access needs
If you cannot email your audio or video statement you can email a copy or a link to where the file can be found online to email@example.com
2. Complete the equal opportunities monitoring form via this link: PiPA Monitoring Form (optional)
If you require the Application & Monitoring form in an alternative format, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Ali, our Operations Manager, can arrange a phone or video call to take down your answers.
All monitoring form discussions will be kept strictly confidential, and the contents do not form part of the recruitment process
We look forward to receiving your application and thank you for your interest.
The closing date for applications is: Midday on Monday 11th September
If you require access support in order to apply, please email email@example.com
If you are shortlisted, interviews will take place online during the week commencing 26th September.
We’ll contact everyone who expresses an interest to let them know the outcome of their application and, if requested, to offer feedback.
|Job Pack (PDF)|
|Job Pack (Text Only)|
|Job Pack (LARGE PRINT)|
|Job Pack (EPuB)|
|Job Pack (AUDIO)|