Board of Trustees: Opportunities!
New Application Deadline: 9am Monday 10 May
Application Pack for alternative formats see bottom of page.
PiPA knows that a truly world class performing arts is inclusive of all talents and circumstances.
So we work together to amplify the voices of parents and carers across all the performing arts. We encourage a new mindset, that parents and carers enrich our industries. We show what’s possible. We respect and value what everyone brings to PiPA.
We’re looking for a number of new Board members, including a Treasurer, who are passionate about our work, and who can bring new perspectives and diverse lived experience to our team, to help us to lead change to create more inclusive employment of parents and carers across our industry.
Trustees are the final decision-makers of our charity, and have final responsibility for its success or failure. The board’s main job is to set direction and have oversight of what’s going on, offering our co-CEOs strategy, scrutiny, and support. Trustees are unpaid volunteers, although we do reimburse any reasonable expenses that you incur.
We are particularly interested in hearing from applicants who have experience of:
- Scaling up an organisation
- Developing or rolling out a national programme
- Developing income streams and new services, perhaps including digital and apps.
- Dance (especially if your experience is not in a building-based company) and/or Opera; You may be a performer, a creative, or have a technical or managerial role.
- Understanding of the challenges that come from being rooted in different communities and/or working on different scales.
- Passion for the performing arts and for diversity.
We are also keen to hear from people from a culturally diverse background (including Black, Asian, Dual Heritage and Other Ethnic Groups); D/deaf & Disabled people; people who are from a working class background; and/or who are fathers or male carers.
We warmly welcome applications from those who are new to trustee/ Board work as well as individuals who have a proven track record in governance roles.
Meet some of our Trustees:
In order to apply, you must submit the following to email@example.com :
- An application form
- A video, audio or written response to the questions listed in the Application Pack
- An Equality and Diversity Monitoring Form. Please note that PiPA Staff who are not involved in assessing the applications will separate the Equality and Diversity Monitoring Form from the rest of the application.
Application Deadline: 9am Monday 26 April
Interviews: w/c 3rd May
|Application Pack||Application Form||Equality and Diversity Monitoring Form|
|Large Print Application Form||Equality and Diversity Monitoring Form Large Print|
|Text Only Board Application Pack||EPuB Application Form|
|EPub Application Pack|
|Audio Application Pack|
If you require an application pack, application form or an Equality and Diversity Monitoring Form in a different format, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.