PiPA is looking for new Board Members!
Are you passionate about making the performing arts sector more inclusive of parents and carers? Then we want to hear from you.
Diversity of experience, thought and voice adds immeasurable strength to our Board, so we are actively looking for applicants from a wide range of backgrounds.
No Board Experience? No Problem!
We warmly welcome applications from those who are new to Trustee/ Board work as well as individuals who have a proven track record in governance roles.
Not sure what a Board is, or what a Board Member does?
PiPA Board members Indy Vidyalankara and Federico Bonelli explain what a Board of Trustees is, and what Trustees are responsible for.
We are particularly interested in hearing from applicants who have experience of:
- Scaling up an organisation
- Developing or rolling out a national programme
- Developing income streams and new services, perhaps including digital and apps.
- Dance (especially if your experience is not in a building-based company) and/or Opera; You may be a performer, a creative, or have a technical or managerial role.
- Understanding of the challenges that come from being rooted in different communities and/or working on different scales.
- Passion for the performing arts and for diversity.
We are also keen to hear from people from a culturally diverse background (including Black, Asian, Dual Heritage and Other Ethnic Groups); D/deaf & Disabled people; people who are from a working class background; and/or who are fathers or male carers.